Hi, welcome to a great new year and new start! This year 2011 - 2012 I will have 5 periods of U.S. History and one class of World History.
The following information will help you start off on the right foot!
1. Follow classroom rules.
2. Return the parent / student form at the beginning of the year!
3. Bring appropriate materials to class.
4. Be ready to learn and have fun!
5. Improve every day!
First few weeks we will do the following:
1. Reading of the handbook.
2. Classroom syllabus.
3. State / president test
4. Review from "Exploers through Civil War"
5. Pre test semester test.
6. Start Chapter one for World History and Chapter 4 for US History
Have a great year and if there is any questions or concerns please call me at 764-1700 or email me at Mark.Raczkowski@eastjacksonschools
Thanks and lets have a great year!
Mr. Mark Raczkowski